Christopher Taylor, M.Div, ICPS
Chris has over twenty years’ experience working in the criminal justice system and campus security. Most recently, he founded and is leading the security team at Christ Community Church in Tucson, AZ. He is recognized as an International Crime Prevention Specialist, holds instructor certifications from several professional training organizations and is an Integrated Community Solutions to Active Violence Events (ICSAVE) contributing member.
- B.S. Criminal Justice Administration
- M.A. Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. Special Education
- M.Div. Church Ministries
- ALICE Active Killer Instructor
- HFRG-PPCT Defensive Tactics Instructor
- Crisis Prevention Institute- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Instructor
- Arizona Armed Security Guard Instructor
- NRA Refuse to Be a Victim, Home Firearm Safety, Pistol, Personal Protection Inside the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Rifle and Shotgun instructor
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Instructor
- Faith Based Security Network (FBSN) Member serving on the Coalition Development Special Interest Group
- Member American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Contributing member to Integrated Solutions to Active Violence Events (ICSAVE)
- Former Arizona Ranger Southeast Area Commander and Firearms & Defensive Tactics Instructor for the State Company
- Served on Arizona Rangers Board of Directors
- Elected by peers and served a two year term on the Arizona Crime Prevention Association Board of Directors as the Director of Training
- Published in the Journal of Healthcare Protection Management (IAHSS)
- Taught hundreds of classes to adults and children on topics from Stranger Danger, Fraud Prevention, Workplace Violence, and Violent Incident Response.
Ken is a former Marine who served with the Light Armored Reconnaissance Bn. and as a Primary Marksmanship Instructor. He has trained extensively in threat assessment, identification, counter ambush tactics and is an Integrated Community Solutions to Active Violence Events (ICSAVE) contributing member. He currently serves as a supervisor on the security team at his church and is committed to protecting the flock!
Sam has worked in Commercial Insurance and Risk Management since 2004. He instructs churches and schools in risk management based security training in Arizona and New Mexico. He is also an ALICE certified instructor and is the Response Team director at his church. Sam is currently Military Police serving in the Arizona Army National Guard.
Christopher King is a retired US Air Force Master Sergeant with over 20 years experience as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician. He is a combat veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan and has spent over 2 years in South Korea. He holds numerous degrees and certifications and is currently pursuing a Masters degree in International Security. Additionally he is an NRA instructor in various disciplines to include, pistol, rifle, shotgun, personal protection inside and outside the home, and Refuse to Be a Victim. He is currently holds International Post Blast Investigator certification through the International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators. He currently serves as the director of safety for his church.
Jorge de la Garza
- Industrial Security Officer
- Member of Tucson Police Assist Group
- Shepherd Member of AZCSN
Director, Metro Phoenix Network